Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Always Take a Piece of Meat...

In an effort to actually write posts more often, I've decided to use fewer complete sentences and more of a bullet point format. This blog-maintenance thing is turning out to be a little more work than I had planned. (If "little more work" means ANY work at all....) HA! 

So, anyway, here's some total randomness:

  • Indian music, particularly when played by Steve Gorn's bansuri, is mind-blowingly great.
  • I can smell Spring. And that is awesome.
  • Our dog Fritz has recently started sitting up on his haunches for long periods of time and looking at us quizzically. I have no idea what he's getting at. Maybe he's just sick of always being so low to the ground (he's part mini-daschund).
  • Sometimes I wish people wouldn't let their insecurities cause them to act like assholes.
  • Grilled vegetable kabobs are the only way anyone should eat veggies (especially when you also strategically put pieces of bacon all over said kabob)
  • Whoever invented the 8 hour work day should have their hands mutilated and then be subjected to a thorough tooth cleaning from a dental hygienist on PMS.
  • The radio station at work is playing the 80s hit "Every Time You Go Away" right now. When I was 7, I thought the lyrics were "Every time you go away, you take a piece of MEAT with you." But every time I heard it, I would also always think "Wow, that's kind of a strange song. Why in the heck would anyone carry a piece of meat around?"

No comments:

Post a Comment