Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hi.

Well, it's been a LONG time since I last posted. Yup.............a LONG-ASS TIME. So, here's a list of things that have happened to catch you up! (Not necessarily in order of importance.)

1. I sang 3 solos IN PUBLIC. I was the ONLY ONE singing. They all actually went well.

2. I got pregnant at the beginning of September with my first baby. So basically from October until now, I've been a walking mass of hormones and needing about twice as much sleep as I usually get. But things are going well and at week 17, I feel SO MUCH BETTER than I did in the first trimester. I was pret-ty queasy. Like all of the time. So that's cool :)

3. We are about to go on a giant road trip to Albuquerque for the Holidays, and THEN we are stopping in Dallas on the way back to celebrate my Nana's 90th (!!!) birthday. We have some seriously good genes in our family.

4. Phil quit his job back in September (literally one DAY before I got knocked up - haha, after trying for a YEAR, we make a baby right when our income gets cut in half!) It was still totally the right thing to do, though. He has started his own business that is just starting to get off the ground. Plus babies are super cheap, right?!?!

5. We're still eating well. Phil makes all the food. I do all the dishes.

6. We still hate Midwest weather. It SUX. Time to move down South! (I wish)


Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment